I’ve been tagged, pressured and tortured by Jack over at Redacted Recipes to reveal 5 weird/random anecdotes about myself. Well Jack, if ‘weird’ is the theme it shouldn’t be too much of a stretch! haha. The rules are as follow: link to my tagger (done) and tag 5 fellow bloggers at the end of this post (we’ll get to that later).
- When living in a 10th floor walk-up in Paris, one of my hobby was to organize rooftop barbecues outside my window. My grilled chicken wings were so good – students from faraway rooftop civilizations would regularly pay visit. I had to call it quit the day i got a big fine. Merde alors!
- The first week i moved to New York i got busted by NYPD undercover cops for jumping the subway turnstiles on 42nd street. Spent the rest of the day in jail and got sentenced to a day of community service. Sacrebleu! Paying for a subway fare is so un-French!
- At age 22, i moved to Hawaii with a friend. I had $500 in my pocket and a surf board. I worked a variety of small jobs until becoming a full-time beach bum. Highlights of my Hawaiian stay range from being chased by a Vietnamese street gang in Honolulu to going to a fantastic luau.
- During a trip to Aspen Colorado with big bossman, i learned the hard way that cherry tomatoes become weapons of mass destruction at high altitude. I took a bite during a lunch and the thing exploded – splattering a NY socialite with countless little seeds. I was a little embarassed! hehe
- I own a pair of black underpants with “Doctor Love” written on it in red letters next to a SuperMario dressed as a doctor with little hearts around. Geez! I can’t believe i’m telling you this. That’s more embarassing than spitting tomato juice on a socialite!
Why don’t you drop me a line if you want to be tagged and i’ll add your link. Deal? I need my beauty sleep now. Here you have it Jack!