Rejoice people! Your Zen-ness has survived a Christmas dinner party in Southampton. As i have been up for 20 hours i won’t elaborate too much and just share with you a few random observations and rants, sorry if i don’t make any sense:
- My head and my legs hurt.
- I was the only human being up at 5:30am on Christmas morning.
- Driving the Long Island expressway at 90 miles per hour is fun.
- The ‘Buche de Noel” and ‘Red Velvet Cake’ survived the bumps.
- There’s no such thing as ‘too much’ caffeine!
- Private Chefs deserve their fat salaries. Every penny of it!
- Chateau Mouton-Rothshild 1981 is pretty damn good.
- Rich people fascinate me… sometimes.
- Castrated chickens (capons) are really tender and good, go figure!
- I love the ocean and the breezy marine air.
- Driving back to the city was hell!
- I need a vacation please!!
Wednesday, December 26th, 2007 Uncategorized